High Quality Galvanized Crimped Mesh Sheets
Galvanized Crimped mesh sheets are used in industries and architectural designs. Two wires are weaved and crimped which results in a strong, durable and good looking mesh. It has different weave and crimping methods.
with M.O.Q. and Lead Time Allowance
Crimp style options:
1. Lock Crimp: As the name implies, Lock crimp style locks the wires on its place. This method provides stability to the wires.
2. Double Crimp: It is also known as plain weave because warp and weft wire are woven directly. It forms a strong construction and tight mesh. Double crimp is commonly used on light gauge wires so that this method can provide tension to the mesh.
3. Inter Crimp: There are two types of Inter crimp styles, one is single Intermediate crimped and other is double intermediate crimped. In single Intermediate crimped, one wire is pre-crimped and other is straight. On the other hand, both wires are pre-crimped in double intermediate crimped style.
4. Flat Top: It is also known as pressed crimped because all the flat wires are on the top sides and knuckles on the bottom. Thus providing a smooth surface.
1. It are mainly used for filtering purpose in, for instance, mining and chemical extract and purifying industries.
2. Stainless steel crimped wire mesh could also be used in food service field as BBQ plates etc..
3. With special crimped styles or materials, the mesh can also be adapted for decoration purposes.
4. Flat top crimped mesh is commonly used as vibration screens because it lets the material moves freely over it.
Crimped Mesh is also available in Stainless Steel Rolls.