High Quality Plain Steel Expanded Metal Sheets
Plain Steel Expanded metal is a type of sheet metal which has been cut and stretched to form a diamond-shaped pattern.
The small openings in the material allow flow of air, water, and light, while still providing a mechanical barrier to larger objects. Another advantage of using expanded metal as opposed to plain sheet metal is that the exposed edges of the expanded metal provide more traction, which has led to its use in catwalks or drainage covers. These sheets can be welded and shaped easily.
With the characters of the solid hole, long life, wear-resisting, and artistic and generous, the expanded mesh has a wide range of use.
Material: Plain Steel
Shape of hole: standard diamond
Styles: Raised and Flattened
- Security fence in between drywall.
- window screen protection.
- Walkways and flooring.
- Fence Panels in banks, prisons and other buildings.
- Decoration purposes.
- Machine guards.
- Catwalks and drainage covers.
- It is commonly used for fences, grates and as metallic lath to support plaster or stucco.
Vancouver stock is available for prompt delivery.