High Quality Stainless Steel Crimped Mesh Roll
Stainless steel crimped wire mesh is one of the main stainless steel products of our company. Crimped mesh roll is used in industries and architectural designs. Two wires are weaved and crimped which results in a strong, durable and good looking mesh. It has different weave and crimping methods.
Materials: Stainless Steel 304Vancouver Stock is Available for Prompt Delivery.
- Stainless Steel is rust proof.
- Crimped wire mesh is mainly used for filtering purpose in, for instance, mining and chemical extract and purifying industries.
- It could also be used in food service field as BBQ plates etc.
- With special crimped styles or materials, the mesh can also be adapted for decoration purposes.
Crimp style options:
1. Lock Crimp: As the name implies, Lock crimp style locks the wires on its place. This method provides stability to the wires.
2. Double Crimp: It is also known as plain weave because warp and weft wire are woven directly. It forms a strong construction and tight mesh. This type of crimp is commonly used on light gauge wires so that this method can provide tension to the mesh.
3. Inter Crimp: There are two types of Inter crimp styles, one is single Intermediate crimped and other is double intermediate crimped. In single Intermediate crimped, one wire is pre-crimped and other is straight. On the other hand, both wires are pre-crimped in double intermediate crimped style.
4. Flat Top: It is also known as pressed crimped because all the flat wires are on the top sides and knuckles on the bottom. Thus providing a smooth surface.